COVID 19 Accomodations
In Person Lessons Available (Online Option also available)
Under Phase 2 in Spokane County, I have resumed in person lessons. Online is still available. (In fact, I plan to teach online even after the current health crisis is passed for anyone that prefers it.)
In order to be in compliance with the rules provided by the Spokane Health District, the following COVID 19 rules for in-person lessons are:
- Student must be over the age of 65 with no underlying health conditions.
- Masks are required (both for teacher and student). I have disposable masks available just in case someone forgets one.
- Cleaning is required between each lesson – which practically means I schedule a 10 minute break between each lesson for cleaning time.
- Only one family in the studio space at a time. Waiting for lessons will be outside.
- Also, note that I have purchased a separate keyboard so that I am not doing demos on the same keys that the student is playing. Not touching the same surfaces is also an important standard.
- The required written policy is on the side of this page.
- A waiver form must be signed and on file prior to beginning lessons.
If you’re interested in in-person lessons, I’m more than happy to work with you. My thanks in advance for helping us be in compliance with the health district rules!